Audiobooks are voice recordings of the text of a book that you listen to rather than read. Audiobooks can be exact word-for-word versions of books or abridged versions.
When you can’t read, listen! Audiobooks are a great way to relax – to give your eyes a rest from the constant onslaught of digital screens.
- Time management – it’s a good way to save time. For instance, you can keep up with learning about any desired skill even if you no longer have time to sit with a regular book to read for long.
- Multitasking – you can listen to your favourite business book while doing something else like cooking, gardening, commuting or taking a long walk. We describe it as “getting inspired on the go”.
- It improves Memory – Your ability to retain information keeps improving with the number of audiobooks you listen to. And as your brain learns to remember the information from the story-line, it also becomes better at remembering other things of your life.
You can listen to audiobooks on a portable music player (mp3), cell phone, computer, tablet, home speaker system, or in cars.
When you purchase audiobooks from the iaudify.com.ng store, they are usually in MP3 format. However, there are other audio formats like: WMA (Windows Media Audio) and AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) e.t.c.
An abridged book is a shortened version of the book created by using few words. Though certain words are removed yet not changing the sense of the book.
An unabridged book is the opposite. It means that the book contains all the original content, and nothing has been removed or shortened.
You do that in 4 simple steps:
- Search for your favourite audiobook title.
- Click Add to Basket & follow the Checkout process.
- Make payment using any convenient method offered by Our secure payment partner Paystack.
- Download Your audiobook from your mail or log into your iaudify account to download & play on any device.
Payments are made only through Paystack. A Secure Payment Platform that allows you to pay via any convenient channel you prefer… like paying via your Credit / Debit cards, using USSD Code, Mobile / Bank transfers etc. We don’t process payment on this site.
You only get a refund, if your audiobook is not yet delivered to you.
Log in to your iAudify account or check the email sent to you on completion of your purchase, then download your audio book.
YES! Simply log in to your iAudify account or check the email sent to you on completion of your purchase.
Well this is not what usually happens when you download an audio book from iaudify.com.ng. Most time, this can happen due to Network issues, which stops the download after sometime. In case you are facing this problem it is advisable to try again when your network is at its best.
NO! However, it is advisable you do. This will enable you keep a library of your audiobooks online and when you lose it you can always come back for it.
You do that in 4 simple steps:
- Click on login / register at the top of the website.
- Enter your email and create password under the Register column.
- Activate the recaptcha security feature.
- Click register.
Returns are allowed only when the wrong title is delivered to you.
In event you got your book in a wrong format i.e. mb4, ma4 or wma, we will simply replace with an mp3 format audiobook.
You only get a refund, if your audiobook is not yet delivered to you. If it is not yet delivered to you, just send us a mail with the title “Requesting a Refund” and We will refund you within 48hrs tops.