This novel by Jim Rohn and Chris Widener will inspire you to take your life to the next level and beyond. It will challenge and encourage you to become the best that you can be!
Who would guess that when Michael Jones’ car broke down on the side of the road that it would be the beginning of a life-changing relationship?
Walking to the nearest house, Michael stumbles across a plantation style mansion on an estate named “Twelve Pillars.” Charlie, the estate’s caretaker, helps Michael get back on the road again and also strikes up a relationship with him – and along the way teaches Michael the secrets of success – the Twelve Pillars of Success – that have made the owner of the house, Mr. Davis, a wealthy and successful man.
Twelve Pillars blends together the fundamental principles and teachings of Jim Rohn and The Jim Rohn One-Year Success Plan, and with the help of Chris Widener, those principles have been weaved into a unique tapestry of a fictional account of three characters – Michael, Charlie and Mr. Davis.
Here are a few of the lessons you will discover in the Twelve Pillars of Success:
- Live a Life of Three-Dimensional Health
- The Gift of Relationships
- Achieving Your Goals and the Proper Use of Time
- Surrounding Yourself with the Best People
- Becoming a Life-Long Learner
- Income Seldom Exceeds Personal Development
- Communication Brings the Common Ground of Understanding
- The World Can Always Use One More Great Leader
- Leaving a Legacy
Jim Rohn and Chris Widener