Whether you want to win that new account or inspire your family and friends, best-selling author and acclaimed speaker Mark Sanborn shows us how to make every performance count.
Everyday, we are called to perform – at work, at home, in our communities. But is it possible to make every performance outstanding, the kind that leaves people applauding for an encore?
Mark Sanborn, leadership expert and best-selling author of The Fred Factor, says that anyone can achieve remarkable performance time after time – no matter what their personality, strengths, or weaknesses. In The Encore Effect, Sanborn demonstrates, through his own experiences as well as those of the people he’s worked with in his career, how you can cultivate the traits shared by remarkable performers and achieve extraordinary results in all aspects of your life. The secrets lie in five steps:
- Passion: The fuel for remarkable performance
- Prepare: How remarkable performance begins
- Practice: It won’t make you perfect, but it will make you better
- Perform: How to engage your audience
- Polish: Making your performance shineWhether your “stage” is an office, a sales floor, the boardroom, or your own home, Sanborn’s sound advice and rousing encouragement will help you shine in every situation where it matters most.