10 Real-Life Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Building a Million-Dollar Business.
When Before You Quit Your Job was written and published, it was a guidebook for aspiring entrepreneurs. Today?with the job market in shambles, overseas outsourcing and high unemployment?it can be a path to the salvation so many are looking for: A way to take control of your?life and use your skills and talents to create your?future.
- Do you have a million-dollar idea?
- Are you afraid of failing?
- Are you tired of making other people rich?
- Are you sick of taking order from your boss?
- Are you tired of working hard and not getting ahead?
- Are you ready to take a leap of faith and change your life?
Then this audiobook is for you!?Learn about the B-I Triangle and the 8 Integrities of a Business?before you quit your job!
In Before You Quit Your Job Robert shares his successes, but more importantly, he shares his failures and the lessons he has learned from them. This audiobook will give you a jump-start to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
Robert Kiyosaki has been an entrepreneur since he was 9 years old. You may be familiar with some of his million-dollar products:
- Nylon surfer wallet
- Runner?s shoe pocket
- Developing merchandise for rock bands
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- CASHFLOW? 101 the board game