If you want a no nonsense “crash course” in how to sell your business for the best possible price you need to hear this book.
I have good news for you.
Selling your business isn't nearly as difficult as you might think.
- Do you have a business exit plan in place? Is it comprehensive?
- Do you know where to find the right “hired guns”, and I don't mean cowboys, to help sell your company and protect your interests?
- Have you searched for and shorlisted the right potential buyers, the ones who will pay the most, for your business?
- Do you know how your buyer will value the business you are selling?
- Do you have a negotiating strategy to boost the price the buyer will pay?
These are just a few of the questions answered in Exit Strategy – A Practical Guide to Selling Your Business. This book will show you:
- How to prepare and sell a business in 12 easy stages.
- How to prospect for and approach the right buyers prepared to pay the highest price for your company.
- A marketing strategy to protect your confidential information and save your company from fishing expeditions.
- The right way to find great business advisors and how to structure their terms for your maximum benefit.
- How to deal with auditors and the pain of due diligence.
- The principles of the contract and what to tell your lawyer to watch out for.
- Negotiating tools that will get the best price for your business.
A no-BS guide that shows you what works and what doesn't.