“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
Directional Thinking is not just another self-help book that strokes the ego of the listener. It’s real life practical advice that the author used to change not only his thinking, but his life. The brain is your greatest asset and yet did not cost a dime to acquire it. Learn how to unlock the power of positive thinking in your life today.
Directional thinking is forward thinking in action:
- Gain insight into controlling the influences in your life
- Enrich your mind with positive thoughts
- Learn how to Map Goals through Mental Goal Mapping
- Be proactive instead of reactive to life
This book is a step-by-step guide to thinking positive daily.
- Conquer bad thinking habits
- Free your mind from all clutter and issues
- Direct Focus onto what is Good
- Free yourself from negative influences that hold you back
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas A. Edison
Q & A
Do you see and feel that people in the world are full of negativity?
Do you want to disengage from those talks about the down economy?
Do you want to live a life that has a sense of purpose and direction?
Do you want to learn how to be proactive instead of reactive to situations?
Do you want to have the confidence to press forward through the difficulties while keeping a smile on your face?
If you answered “Yes” to some or all of these questions, you are going to enjoy this audiobook. People like you and myself need positive thinking and influences in our life. It’s not only healthy, but helps us stay productive and moving forward. Positive thinking is a key component in steering your life where you want to take it.